3 egg whites
1 whole egg
asparagus (measure to make sure you aren’t going over 500 calories for the day if you’re on the 500 calorie stage of the hCG diet)
1-2 cloves minced garlic
1 T dehydrated minced onion
1 T water
1 t parsley
salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat pan over MED heat.
- Snap woody ends off asparagus and discard.
- Snap each asparagus spear into 2-3 pieces. Add to pan with garlic & heat through until tender.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In bowl, mix eggs & water. Add asparagus, minced onion, parsley, salt/pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into non-stick baking dish (or dish lined with parchment paper).
- Place in oven and cook 10-15 mins until done.
- Top with tabasco (optional) and serve immediately