Fillet of Sole
- 100 grams of sole
- 1/4 teaspoon of lime juice
- dash of tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic
- dash of chopped chives
- Sea salt to taste
This is a wonderful alternative to mashed potatoes!
1. 1 head cauliflower (100 g weighed raw has 25 calories)
2. Salt and pepper to taste
3. 1 tablespoon nonfat milk (10 calories, omit if you have already had milk that day)
4. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic paste
5. 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Steam the cauliflower for 10 minutes until very tender. Add the garlic, milk, red pepper, salt, and pepper to tender cauliflower and mix until combined. Mash with hand mixer or blender.
1. 1/2 grapefruit
2. fresh basil
3. lime juice
4. Splenda or other artificial sweetener
Toss ingredients and serve.
Serve with a grissini breadstick on the side. Enjoy with water or a diet beverage.
Dinner suggestion: 1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit, 1 grain